Sunday, 1 September 2013

Top 20 best songs of summer 2013


Summer`s gone. Now it`s time to listen to my favourite 2013 summer songs)))
1. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers - Get Lucky
2. Pitbull - All Night (Starkillers rmx)
3. Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful (rmx)
4. Playback & Mohombi - I Don't Wanna Party Without You
5. Le Youth - COOL
6. David Guetta Feat. Ne-Yo & Akon - Play Hard (Version 2013)
7. Calvin Harris - Thinking About You (feat. Ayah Marar)
8. Will.i.am - Bang Bang (OST The Great Gatsby)
9.Avicii vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One
10. John De Sohn - Dance Our Tears Away
11. Intrinity - Secret Lagoon (Original Mix)
12. Armin Van Buuren - come and catch me baby
13. Frank & Derol - I barely love you too
14. Beyoncé feat. André 3000 - Back To Black
15. Alicia Keys - New Day
16. Ke$ha ft. WILL.I.AM - Crazy Kids
17. Michael Holborn, William Henries - Tell Me 
18. Fergie feat Q-Tip & GoonRock - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) 
19. Florence and the Machine - Bedroom Hymns (OST The Great Gatsby 2013)
20. Bob Sinclar - Summer Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment